The New Normal In
CARING FOR YOU
Extended Hours Starting May 22nd:
Monday – Friday, 8am-8pm | Saturday & Sunday, 8am-6pm
We’ll also be open for Memorial Day!
After thoroughly reviewing the safety guidelines released by both the State and Larimer County, we have worked extremely hard to make our environment a safe space. It is our desire to uphold the safety, sanitation, and wellness of both our employees and our guests. With that being said, we wanted to give information about our in-depth sanitation procedures before, during, and after each appointment as well as new protocols for you.
WHAT YOU CAN DO
- We ask that you please wait outside for a Trios Employee to greet and check you in before you enter the building. After we take your temperature, you are welcome to wait outside or in your car. Your stylist will text you when she is ready for you. As mandated by the State, anyone with a fever above 100.4 will be asked to re-schedule.
- Please come alone to your appointment. No additional people will be allowed into the building due to the 10-limit rule from the State of Colorado.
- It is mandated by the State Department of Public Health that you wear a mask for the duration of your appointment and the entire time you are in the facility, so please make sure you have brought a clean mask. No food or drink are allowed inside for a limited time.
- We will be limiting our shampooing to only color clients. If you are receiving only a haircut, we ask that you come with your hair washed and cleaned with no product prior to your appointment. No talking will be allowed at the shampoo bowl.
- Blow dry services are paused for now to prevent the forceful movement of air and the unwanted spread of germs.
- Please only bring in what can fit on your lap. No large handbags or coats will be allowed.
- With the restrictions placed on our business and the demand for appointments, we will uphold strong enforcement for cancelling without 48 hour notice or not showing up for your scheduled appointment. You will be charged the full amount of the service. Thank you for understanding and valuing our technician’s time.
- All services will be held with a credit card on file or a Trios Gift Card. At this time, we are not accepting checks or cash for payment. As always, gratuities can be charged to your credit card. We will ensure your stylist receives it and you are acknowledged. We kindly ask for 48 hours’ notice to change or cancel your appointment. If you miss your appointment you will be charged the full amount to your card on file or your gift card. Thank you for understanding.
- We now offer touchless and paperless checkouts. We will check you out at the station and gather products for you during your service, as we are practicing social distancing and preventing people congregating too close to each other in the front. Any products purchased during this time greatly supports our local business.